Apr 3, 2019
Note to all: I am not yet a fully-fledged adult BUT I do think
there’s a certain level of “grown-up” required when you’re the boss
10 tips for better adulting:
- Take responsibility for the way you’re feeling and
- Don’t get complacent – keep the momentum going as you develop
your brain and your business.
- Set real goals and plans that line up with those goals.
- Create all of the boundaries. Boundaries with yourself, with
your clients, with your loved ones and with your working
- Put some thought into what you’re feeding yourself. Is it
fuelling your brain? Is it giving you the energy you need to stay
- Be intentional with your screen time.
- Say “no” when you mean “no”. Nobody wants to hear a resentful
- Invest in some blue blocker glasses.
- Remove yourself from toxic conversations.
- Implement all of the magnificent things you already have access
to before buying anything new.
To be in with a chance of winning this month's free 1:1
coaching session, make sure you share your homework tagging
#yourbizyourrules and @dairecharlotte
Share a post or Story where you talk about which of
these adulting tips you’re going to start implementing OR share an
adulting tip of your own.
Join me on Instagram here:
Sign up for my weekly (ish) jolts of genius
For the full show notes, including all the links mentioned in
this episode, go here >> http://dairepaddy.com/episode75
If you enjoyed this episode I'd love it if you
a) Share your favourite moment, takeaway, or place to listen in
your Instagram Stories, tagging me (@dairecharlotte)
b) Hop over to iTunes and leave me an honest review.