Oct 22, 2018
If you want to find your content priority and banish the
"shoulds" for good, this one's for you.
Tricks for getting out of the morning funk:
- Braindump everything in a journal. All of the thoughts whirling
around your head. Follow that up with a list of things you’re
grateful for and a list of the big goals you’re working
- Declutter and deep clean your desk.
- Put something zesty in your essential oil diffuser – I like to
start the day with 2 drops of lime, 2 drops of grapefruit and 2
drops of peppermint. (NOTE: grapefruit oil can interact with some
medications so do your research first).
- Switch on a delightfully cheesy playlist.
- Go through your emails, messaging apps and any project
management tools and capture EVERYTHING that needs to be done, and
pop them in one central location. That makes it much easier to
review and rejig your to-do list to make sure it’s extra
How to find your content priority:
- Look at all of the places where you have a digital presence and
pick ONE place to share your core content and ONE place to connect
with your community.
- Out of all the things you’d like to be sharing each week, pick
ONE piece of content that’s sacred. This is the one that you will
commit to sharing no matter what. The others you can let go of if
things get busy, but this one thing should stay consistent. For me,
that’s my Instagram Stories.
Join me on
Sign up for my weekly (ish) jolts of genius
For the full show notes, including all the links mentioned in
this episode, go here >> http://dairepaddy.com/episode55
If you enjoyed this episode I'd love it if you
a) Share your favourite moment, takeaway, or place to listen in
your Instagram Stories, tagging me (@dairecharlotte)
b) Hop over to iTunes and leave me an honest review.