Oct 2, 2018
Struggle to focus on your biggest priorities? Yes? Then
this one's for you.
My 90 day planning system:
- Set some time aside on the Friday before the new quarter
starts. If you just try to fit your planning around everyday tasks,
it will fall to the bottom of your list.
- Review all of the different things in your business – your last
90 day plan, your current product portfolio/1:1 clients, new ideas
you’ve had, your working habits, your finances (incoming and
outgoing), what has and hasn’t worked (and WHY).
- Figure out what your income target is and then get specific
about HOW you can bring that money in. What will you need to sell?
How many spots do you need to fill?
- What events do you need to take into account? Are you
launching? Attending weekly calls? Taking part in a free challenge?
Going on holiday? Joining weekly co-working sessions? List out all
of these things and add them to your calendar of choice.
- Limit yourself to three goals – I tend to have one life goal
and two business-related goals.
- Redesign your habits – everything from morning rituals, daily
break times and self-care routines. I then add these to Asana so
I’m prompted to do it at the appropriate time.
Join me on
Sign up for my weekly (ish) jolts of genius
For the full show notes, including all the links mentioned in
this episode, go here >> http://dairepaddy.com/episode54
If you enjoyed this episode I'd love it if you
a) Share your favourite moment, takeaway, or place to listen in
your Instagram Stories, tagging me (@dairecharlotte)
b) Hop over to iTunes and leave me an honest review.