Jun 14, 2018
Feeling overworked? Create content anyway.
In this ep, I'm sharing a handful of simple tricks to help you
weave content creation into your week no matter how busy you are.
If you fancy the briefest of overviews, here are the TOP SECRET
TRICKS I use to make time to create content:
- BONUS: Believe that you can actually do this
- Look for space in your calendar and book it out for content
creation. Treat this like you would a client booking.
- Batch tasks that require the same headspace and/or skillset.
(For example, batch your research, batch your drafting, batch your
editing, batch your image creation, etc, etc)
- Capture ideas as you go – don’t wait for inspiration to hit
when you sit down to create.
- Get help where you need it, whether that’s in the form of an
app, a VA or a bit of accountability.
- Be ruthless with your productivity. Switch off all potential
distractions – all the devices, all the tabs, EVERYTHING, then set
a timer and GO!
- Make sure your templates are on point – I create templates for
everything from Instagram posts, to show notes, to weekly
- Ride the waves of inspiration – create the things you enjoy in
a way that you enjoy. Know what motivates you and use THAT to help
you get things done.
Join me on
Sign up for my weekly (ish) jolts of genius
For the full show notes, including all the links mentioned in
this episode, go here >> http://dairepaddy.com/episode43
If you enjoyed this episode I'd love it if you
a) Share your favourite moment, takeaway, or place to listen in
your Instagram Stories, tagging me (@dairecharlotte)
b) Hop over to iTunes and leave me an honest review.