Dec 2, 2018
Stop feeling like your digital (and mental) workspace is
inundated with STUFF today.
Things to declutter from your headspace:
- All of the login details for previous clients or even your old
accounts from things.
- Everything in your downloads folder. If you didn’t open up
or file the thing right away, what are the chance you’ll
actually ever need to go back and find it?
- Dissatisfactory stationery. Any paper that tears too easily.
Any pens that don’t write smoothly. Any post-its that don’t
- All the things on your Amazon wishlist that you don’t actually
- Facebook friends that you wouldn’t cross the road to say hi
- People you follow on Instagram that don’t inspire you or
interest you in some way. Mood hoovers and obligation follows BE
- Unnecessary email folders. If something has been actioned,
delete. If something might need to be referenced later, archive. If
something will need chasing at a later date, go ahead and add it as
a task on your to-do list (I use the Gmail Asana add-on for
Join me on
Sign up for my weekly (ish) jolts of genius
For the full show notes, including all the links mentioned in
this episode, go here >> http://dairepaddy.com/episode61
If you enjoyed this episode I'd love it if you
a) Share your favourite moment, takeaway, or place to listen in
your Instagram Stories, tagging me (@dairecharlotte)
b) Hop over to iTunes and leave me an honest review.