Jul 30, 2018
I'm giving you permission to LOUNGE.
Yep, no more worrying that your acts of self-care aren't
glittery or Instagrammable enough - this week we're talking about
the importance of embracing the things that feeeeel good!
10 wildly refuelling acts of self-care to get you started:
- Dive into a big bowl of cheesy pasta.
- Give yourself a pedicure (yes this DOES count because NOBODY
should be taking pictures of their feet.
- Wear your comfiest, most threadbare PJs and snuggle up with the
- Go for a long walk somewhere filled with nature… with no signal
or internet access.
- Take a long, hot shower.
- Dig out a little area of your garden and plant some fun things.
Ok, this one might become Instagram-worthy, but right now it’ll
just look like mud.
- Laugh along to a workout video from the early ’90s (my vote
goes to Cher’s, she’s just fabulous)
- Lose a few hours on The Sims
- Create a fun new playlist and dance around the room like
nobody’s watching… because nobody is.
- Binge watch some reality TV. Without any shame or guilt.
Join me on
Sign up for my weekly (ish) jolts of genius
For the full show notes, including all the links mentioned in
this episode, go here >> http://dairepaddy.com/episode45
If you enjoyed this episode I'd love it if you
a) Share your favourite moment, takeaway, or place to listen in
your Instagram Stories, tagging me (@dairecharlotte)
b) Hop over to iTunes and leave me an honest review.