Feb 4, 2019
Fancy your own aligned community filled with lovely,
In this episode, I'm chatting with
tribe-building expert Julie Creffield about how you can do just
The key takeaways:
- People are people, whether they’re online or offline. Community
at its core is about having a group of people with a shared vision
– a shared sense of ownership.
- Entrepreneurs often go about this the wrong way – they think
that by creating space for a community it’s going to happen. The
tribe is not the Facebook group – that’s simply the platform.
- There will always be fools who feel the need to comment… but
often that backlash is what will attract the right people. (And
remember – if you let everyone into your tribe, you let the idiots
- A tribe is a two-way thing. You might be the leader, but they
will inspire and challenge you as you go. Be open to that. Your
community may not always be your “ideal customers” – they can still
be valuable human beings to have in your network.
Join me on
Sign up for my weekly (ish) jolts of genius
For the full show notes, including all the links mentioned in
this episode, go here >> http://dairepaddy.com/episode71
If you enjoyed this episode I'd love it if you
a) Share your favourite moment, takeaway, or place to listen in
your Instagram Stories, tagging me (@dairecharlotte)
b) Hop over to iTunes and leave me an honest review.