Sep 7, 2018
The do's and don'ts of being an affiliate AND
inspiration to make your life and biz a bit more
The do’s and don’ts of affiliate marketing:
- If you throw nonsense at your people without much discernment,
they’ll stop trusting your word… and then where will you be? Only
promote the products that you would shout loud about even
without the promise of a commission.
- Share the difference something has made to YOU, rather than
trying to con people with shiny sales speak.
- Don’t avoid affiliate marketing simply because of its
reputation. You can do this with integrity.
- Tell your story in relation to the product, whether that’s the
benefits you’ve seen yourself or a signature system you’ve
developed using a particular tool.
- Put the work in. Earn your commission. This is not about
Other key takeaways:
- What the brain knows and what the brain does are two very
- Do the things that make you feel like a person instead of a
- If you have eyes or ears, you should get a copy of The
Slight Edge by Jeff Olson.
- I started a book club!
Join me on
Sign up for my weekly (ish) jolts of genius
For the full show notes, including all the links mentioned in
this episode, go here >> http://dairepaddy.com/episode51
If you enjoyed this episode I'd love it if you
a) Share your favourite moment, takeaway, or place to listen in
your Instagram Stories, tagging me (@dairecharlotte)
b) Hop over to iTunes and leave me an honest review.