Aug 28, 2018
I’m diving into one of the worst sales experiences OF MY
LIFE (not being dramatic at all), a new personal mission of mine
and a little bit of something worth celebrating.
Because there’s *always* something worth celebrating.
The key takeaways:
- There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with using sales scripts if
that’s what you need to feel a bit more confident with
- You cannot control other people’s reactions to your content (or
to life in general). You can only control your own actions, so make
sure those align with your values and shiz.
- We can’t resolve every single conflict that comes into our
space. Sometimes we have to learn to let things go. (I know, I
know, I’m still working on this one.)
- If something happens that calls your integrity into question,
reach out to the people involved.
- When you’re showing up and being more visible in your business,
you WILL trigger reactions from people, both good and bad. None of
that has anything to do with you. That’s their stuff.
- Shockingly, squishing down your brain junk doesn’t actually fix
anything. If you want to see a change in your mind (and in your
life) you’ve got to be willing to work on your personal
- Carve out some time to work on yourself. We all put this time
and effort into our businesses, but we don’t put the same focus on
our minds… and if you run a business, your mind needs to be
Join me on
Sign up for my weekly (ish) jolts of genius
For the full show notes, including all the links mentioned in
this episode, go here >> http://dairepaddy.com/episode49
If you enjoyed this episode I'd love it if you
a) Share your favourite moment, takeaway, or place to listen in
your Instagram Stories, tagging me (@dairecharlotte)
b) Hop over to iTunes and leave me an honest review.