Oct 29, 2018
The title says it all.
The “bitching month” blueprint:
- Review your list of goals. Is there
anything you can tick off? Anything that’s no longer relevant?
Anything that needs tweaking?
- Take a look at your daily productivity
process. Are you staying focused? How are you
managing your tasks? Is there anything that seems to be falling
through the gaps? Do you feel good as you work? Do you need a new
app or project management system?
- Note down your struggles. Is there a
skill you’re lacking? Is there something you find particularly
boring, or time-consuming, or difficult? Think about where you can
either outsource or learn.
- Analyse your daily routines, specifically: morning,
break time, end of work day, end
of day day. What really works for
you? What doesn’t? What would make you feel better?
- Clear your desktops, both physical and
- Tackle your inbox. Follow up on anything
outstanding, delete anything no longer needed, archive anything you
may want to refer back to later.
- Track the money stuff. Send any invoices that
go out manually. Chase anyone who hasn’t paid. Log your incomings
- Set your intentions for the month ahead and then
identify something you can do to make those things
happen. (Note: I like to have a “feeling” intention
and a “money” intention, but that’s just me.)
Join me on
Sign up for my weekly (ish) jolts of genius
For the full show notes, including all the links mentioned in
this episode, go here >> http://dairepaddy.com/episode56
If you enjoyed this episode I'd love it if you
a) Share your favourite moment, takeaway, or place to listen in
your Instagram Stories, tagging me (@dairecharlotte)
b) Hop over to iTunes and leave me an honest review.