May 25, 2018
Bring clients (and cash) into your business with
In this episode, LinkedIn expert Helen Pritchard shares some of
her best tips to help you both get inspired by LinkedIn AND start
making money from it... win!
The key takeaways:
- Your LinkedIn account doesn’t have to reflect an old life, it
can evolve with you.
- If you love making money and hate doing too much work, LinkedIn
is the one for you.
- The “work” takes place before you even log on. Once you’ve
identified WHAT you want to sell and WHO you want to sell it to,
it’s about implementing insanely simple daily activities.
- Reframe your profile so that it’s about your ideal audience and
what they’re looking for, rather than having an incredibly long,
boring career history. That’s not what people care about. They want
to know how you can help THEM… so put that very crucial info right
in your headline.
- The most important thing about publishing content on LinkedIn
is CONSISTENCY. And, y’know, reminding people how they can buy from
- Don’t hang around in certain Facebook groups when you’ve had
more than two wines.
Join me on
Sign up for my weekly (ish) jolts of genius
For the full show notes, including all the links mentioned in
this episode, go here >> http://dairepaddy.com/episode37
If you enjoyed this episode I'd love it if you
a) Share your favourite moment, takeaway, or place to listen in
your Instagram Stories, tagging me (@dairecharlotte)
b) Hop over to iTunes and leave me an honest review.